What will a Urologist do?
Urologists detect and treat urinary tract illnesses in both men and women. They can also diagnose and treat everything that has to do with a man’s reproductive system. They may do surgery in some instances. They may, for example, remove tumors or clear an obstruction in the urinary tract.
The urinary tract is the body’s system for producing, storing, and removing pee. Urologists can work on any region of the urinary tract. This includes the following:
- Ureters, which are the tubes through which urine flows from the kidneys to the bladder
- Bladder, which is the hollow sac that stores urine urethra, which is the tube through which urine travels from the bladder out of the body
- Adrenal glands, which are the glands located on top of each kidney that release hormones
- Kidneys, which are the organs that filter waste out of the blood to produce urine
Our Urologists give treatments for the entire male reproductive system.
- The Penis is the organ that excretes urine and transports sperm from the body;
- The Prostate is the gland beneath the bladder that adds fluid to sperm to generate semen;
- The Testicles are the two oval organs inside the scrotum that produce sperm and manufacture the hormone testosterone.
How our Urologist will help you?
Focusing on the ultimate well-being and good health of every person is our main goal, our Urology Department strives hard to turn your visit into a worthwhile consultation, ensuring reliable treatment and satisfying diagnostic results. At Kosmos Superspeciality Hospital we provide diagnosis and treatment of all disorders of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs.
Urological problems in male and females, infants and adults cause unwelcome pain and discomfort.
Some common symptoms that accompany urology problems include:
- Genital pain
- Difficulty while urinating paired with sensations of pain and burning
- Visibility of blood and other discharge while urinating, etc.
These are some of the symptoms that might be of a concern, and we can offer you help.
Diseases and Conditions of the Urinary Tract
- Bladder Cancer
- BPH with LUTS/Enlarged Prostate
- Frequency/Overactive Bladder
- Impotence/Erectile Dysfunction
- Kidney Stone
- Male Infertility
- Microscopic Hematuria
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection
When to Consult a Urologist?
If you have trouble urinating (peeing), including getting started or having a strong flow of urine, pain, murky urine, or blood in the urine, you should arrange an appointment or seek a referral to our urologist in delhi or any best urologist near you.
If a Urology concern is causing you discomfort, pain or embarrassment, you need to turn to a Urologist who listens and responds. Our well experienced urologists can efficiently diagnose and treat your ailment, compassionate in a way that you can feel you are at ease.
The department of Urology offers specialty services in many areas.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract stones / infections
- Pediatric stone disease
- Undescended testicle
- Ureteropelvic junction obstruction
- Urinary tract infection
- Voiding dysfunction